11. Tea Tree Oil with Witch Hazel
Do not overuse this method as it may dry out the skin and make acne worse. Avoid direct sunlight as this method may make skin more sensitive to UV rays.
- Mix 3 – 5 drops of tea tree oil and 20 – 40 drops of witch hazel.
- Apply to the affected area using a cotton ball.
- Repeat 1 – 2 times daily for best results.
- Repeat regularly.
12. Tea Tree Oil with Homemade Scrub
Sugar melts as it exfoliates, detoxifying pores without causing irritation. This method is effective for treating cystic acne.
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of sesame or olive oil, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 10 – 12 drops of tea tree oil.
- Apply to a damp face and massage gently in circular motions for 2 – 5 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
- After that, wash it off with warm water and pat your face dry.
- Repeat regularly for best results.
- Note: Make a large amount and store in an airtight container for future use.