5. Tea Tree Oil with Plain Yogurt
Yogurt soothes irritated skin and reduces redness.
- Wash your face and pat dry with a towel.
- Mix 5 drops of tea tree oil and 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- Apply paste to the affected area.
- Leave for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Repeat regularly to treat acne.
- Alternatively, you can also use 2 – 3 drops of tea tree oil, 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey
6. Tea Tree Oil with Olive Oil
Olive oil has anti-bacterial properties and many nutrients that promote skin health. It also removes oil and other toxins from pores and moisturizes skin.
- Mix 3 drops of tea tree oil and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected area.
- Leave on for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry. Repeat daily.
- Repeat regularly for best results.