13. Cucumber and Milk powder
Milk has astringent properties which aid in the reduction of the puffiness under the eyes. Lauric acid present in milk calms the swollen eyes and provides a cooling effect.
- Blend 1 cucumber into fine paste.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of this paste with 1 tablespoon of milk powder.
- Apply this paste to your eyes and let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- Repeat this 2 times a day.
14. Cucumber and Apples
Apples can de-stress your eyes, cool them, reduce swelling, and even help you get rid of dark circles around your eyes.
- Blend ½ cucumber and ½ apple into a thick paste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oats to it and mix well.
- Close your eyes and apply this mixture on them.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Wash off the pack with warm water.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a week.