11. Cucumber with Honey and Chamomile tea
Chamomile tea has anti-inflammatory properties which reduce the swelling under the eyes. It also provides a refreshing feeling to your eyes.
- Make some chamomile tea.
- Mash up a couple of cucumber slices.
- Mix the mashed cucumber with a tablespoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of the chamomile tea.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera to the mixture and stir well.
- Apply some of this mixture to your eyes like a face pack.
- Leave it for about 15-20 minutes before washing off with cold water.
- Repeat twice every day.
12. Cucumber and Yogurt
The cooling and soothing properties of yogurt help to reduce the swelling under the eyes and provides a refresh look to them.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice, and 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Keep the mixture in the fridge for an hour.
- Now take the mixture out and apply it to the eyes and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with cool water and pat dry with a cotton cloth.
- Repeat this regularly.