9. Cucumber and Oranges
The vitamin C present in Oranges drains the retained water under the puffy eyes. It also tightens the skin and strengthens your bones
- Mix equal amounts of cucumber juice and orange juice.
- Dip two swabs of cotton in the mixture and put it on your eyes.
- Let the swabs sit for 20 minutes before washing your eyes with cool water.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a day.
10. Cucumber and Green Tea
Green tea is known for its antioxidants which help in the removal water retained under the eyes. Green tea contains anti-irritation properties which help in the reduction of redness, swelling and irritation associated with puffy eyes.
- Make some green tea and cool it down.
- Immerse two slices of cucumber in this tea and put it in the fridge for an hour.
- Now place the slices on your eyes for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the slices and wash your eyes with cool water.
- Repeat this once a day regularly.