3. Cucumber juice
- Blend one cucumber, extract its juice and let it cool in the fridge.
- Now soak 2 cotton buds in the chilled cucumber juice.
- Place these buds on your closed eyes and rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove the buds and pat your eyes dry.
- Do this 2 times a day for fresh feeling eyes.
4. Cucumber and Potato
Potatoes contain catecholase which reduces the water retention under the eyes. Potatoes also have anti-inflammatory properties which can have a cooling effect on your eyes.
- Mix 2 tablespoons each of cucumber juice and potato juice.
- Soak a small cotton swab in this solution and apply it under your eyes.
- Close your eyes and rest for a couple of minutes.
- Wash your eyes with cool water and pat them dry.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a day.
Alternative Method: You can dip few cotton swabs in cucumber juice, refrigerate them by placing them in a zip lock bag. Once they are cold, you can take 2 swabs each time and place them on eyes for few minutes and pat dry.