18. Coconut oil and Almond oil
Almond oil consists of magnesium, calcium, zinc, omega-3 acids, vitamin E and phospholipids among other important and vital components which are essential for a healthy, strong and dandruff free hair.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of almond oil with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Wet your hair and then apply.
- Gently massage your scalp for about 5 minutes.
- Let it sit for about 30 minutes before washing it off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week.
19. Coconut oil and Emu oil
Emu oil is known to awaken about 80% of the sleeping hair follicles. Derived from the back fat of the Emu bird, Emu oil is known for its penetration abilities which help in spreading medication/oils that are applied to the scalp.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of emu oil with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Apply to your hair as a conditioner
- Use regularly after a shower or head bath.
20. Coconut oil and Vitamin E oil
Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant which helps to repair and rebuild the skin tissue. When applied to the scalp, vitamin E showcases anti-inflammatory properties and repairs the broken and damaged follicles, promoting a healthy hair follicle growth.
- Break open 2 Vitamin E capsules and add its contents to 2 tablespoons of lukewarm coconut oil.
- Mix well and apply to your scalp.
- Massage gently using your fingers for about 5 minutes.
- Leave it on for about 1 hour and then wash it off with mild shampoo.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a week.