Tips and Precautions
- Always use virgin coconut oil for better and more effective results,
- Add coconut oil to your diet or use it for cooking. Its nutritional composition makes it a better cooking oil than others.
- Try to stay away from pollution. If avoiding pollution is not possible, make sure that you properly cover your hair and protect it from getting polluted.
- Avoid any extreme or harsh chemical shampoos as they can worsen the hair condition.
- Avoid using hair styling tools as they make your hair brittle.
- Do not rub or tug your wet hair with a towel. Cool air-dry it.
- Avoid combing your hair when it is wet.
- Eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly.
- Reduce and always maintain your stress and anxiety levels.