7. Tea Tree Oil and Coconut Oil
- Mix 1 teaspoon tea tree oil with 9 teaspoons of coconut oil.
- Wash and dry your face.
- Soak a clean wash cloth in hot water and drape it over your face.
- Leave on until cold to allow steam to open pores.
- Use fingertips to gently massage mixture into skin, rubbing in circular motions.
- Leave on for 5 minutes then rinse with cool water and pat dry.
- Alternatively, mix 3 tablespoons each of aloe vera gel, coconut oil, olive oil and 1 teaspoon tea tree oil.
- Alternatively, replace coconut oil with either aloe vera gel or olive oil.
- Repeat twice a day.
8. Tea Tree Oil in Green Clay Powder Face Mask
Clay masks are one of the most effective ways to remove toxins from pores.
- Mix 3 – 4 drops of tea tree oil, 2 tablespoons of green clay powder, and enough water to make a paste.
- Apply evenly to your face and neck.
- Leave for 20 – 30 minutes or until the clay dries.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
- Repeat regularly to clear acne.