Does Tea Tree Oil Work for Acne?
- It contains terpinen-4-ol that is responsible for its antimicrobial activity. When applied to the affected skin, it destroys the skin-dwelling bacteria that cause acne.
- It has antiseptic and antifungal properties that help prevent acne.
- It contains natural antibacterial and anti-microbial properties that make it an excellent alternative to harsh synthetic chemicals and kills acne-causing bacteria.
- It deeply penetrates skin to unblock the sebaceous glands. This disinfects the pores, dries out whiteheads, pimples, zits, and blackheads, and prevents further outbreaks.
- It is used as an antiseptic that removes damaged skin cells.
- It balances skin by controlling oil production.
- It has natural antibacterial properties that treat cystic acne naturally. It penetrates the skin to unblock the sebaceous glands, disinfect pores, and dry out blemishes.