7. Cucumber and Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera contains vitamin E which helps in the prevention of wrinkles whereas the antioxidants present in it will reduce the swelling.
- Take about 4oz of Aloe Vera extract and mix it with 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice.
- Put this paste into a small zip lock bag and put it into the fridge for an hour.
- Apply this mixture to your eyes using a cotton bud before going to bed.
- Wash your eyes with cool water the next morning.
- Repeat until the puffiness fades away.
8. Cucumber and Coconut Oil
Coconut oil promotes blood circulation which reduces the water retention under the eyes. The fatty acids present in coconut oil hydrates the skin under the eyes and reduces the wrinkles.
- In a blender, add a cucumber, ¼ cup of aloe vera extract, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 2-3 drops of carrot essential oil.
- Blend the ingredients to a smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture into an ice tray and freeze it.
- Take 2 cubes of the frozen mixture and slowly massage your eyes with them.
- Splash your eyes with cool water and then pat dry.
- Repeat this process every morning.