1. Chilled Cucumber Slices
Chilled cucumber slices provide an instant relief to the redness, heat and irritation associated with puffy eyes.
- Take a cool cucumber from the refrigerator. (Cool one cucumber if you do not have a chilled one).
- Slice two pieces large enough to sit on your eyes.
- Close your eyes and place cucumber slice on them.
- Let them rest for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove and pat your eyes dry.
- Do this once in the morning and once in the evening till the puffiness comes down.
2. Grated Cucumber
- Take a cool cucumber and grate it.
- Now put this grated cucumber on and under your eyes.
- Let this sit for 5-10 minutes or till your eyes feel cold.
- Remove and rinse with cold water.
- Pat your eyes dry (do NOT rub).
- Repeat this whenever you need to have a quick cool eyes or before you head out