9. Coconut oil and Garlic Salve
Garlic has high calcium, zinc, sulfur and vitamin C content in it. The selenium present in garlic helps with improved blood circulation, prevention of clogging pores and thus aids in the reduction of hair fall.
- Crush about 10-12 cloves of garlic and squeeze the juice into a small saucepan.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil to it and heat the mixture.
- Let the concoction cool down before applying it to your hair.
- Massage gently for about 5 minutes and let the hair sit for a while.
- Rinse off with cool water and shampoo.
- Repeat 1-2 times every week.
10. Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera consists of proteolytic enzymes which repair the skin cells on the scalp to promote healthy hair. Aloe Vera not only conditions your hair, but also has a chemical make-up similar to that of keratin which promotes in hair growth.
- Mix equal parts of coconut oil and Aloe Vera.
- Cook the mixture on low flame for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and let it come to room temperature.
- Apply it to your hair and scalp as a pack.
- Leave it on for as long as you can.
- Wash off with cool water and shampoo.
- Repeat this process once every 2 weeks.
11. Coconut oil and Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar cleanses your hair and maintains the pH levels of the scalp. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties prevent any infections and protect the hair from falling.
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of ACV and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix them well and apply it to your hair.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- Wash it with a mild shampoo.