How to get rid of Sunspots?
In fact, sunspots are harmless; however, most people regard them unattractive. Home remedies for sunspots are available and have been shown to be effective and safe.
Following are top 10 handy – tips on how to get rid of sunspots that you can easily apply at home.
Lemon makes it possible to become one of the most impressive treatments for sunspots. It is loaded with Vitamin C and other essential nutrients. Basically, lemon helps lighten dark spots and subsequently eliminating sunspots and making your skin back to its normal color.
How to apply:
- Take a fresh lemon and squeeze half of it
- Rub the juice directly on the sunspots
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Perform the treatment daily until those sunspots are gone
2. Butter Milk
Butter milk is known as not only a good opt for making some food products richer and creamier in flavor but also an impressive natural home remedies for sunspots on skin. Due to the lactic acid found in butter milk, it can exfoliate the skin as well as remove the dead skin layer to replace a new skin layer underneath. Butter milk is safe to use since it can also help moisturize the skin.
How to apply:
- Place a little dosage of butter milk on the cotton ball and apply it on the skin
- Leave it on for a few minutes
- Rinse off the sunspots areas with water
- Practice the treatment on a daily basis to receive better results