As you know, yogurt contains many nutrients that are great for your skin. Also, it also contains lactic acid that contains bleaching properties. The following remedies are suitable for all skin types. How to get lighter skin fast with yogurt?
- Gently apply plain yogurt onto the skin. Allow it on for some minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. You should follow this once every day for a couple of weeks to see a significant improvement in your complexion.
- Alternatively, you can mix fresh yogurt (one tablespoon) with honey (one-half tablespoon). Apply this mixture on your neck and face. Allow it on for about 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off with water. You had better do this every day to improve your skin complexion and tone.
- The other method is to add some oatmeal and a little lemon juice to yogurt to form a thick paste, and then apply this paste as a face mask. This method will also help maintain your skin moisturized and supple.
The major ingredient in orange is vitamin C that is very good for skin care. In addition, oranges also contain bleaching properties that can help lighten your skin tone. Regular drinking of fresh orange juice may greatly improve the overall texture of the skin and its suppleness as well. To get lighter your skin, oranges can be applied in two different ways.
- Create a paste by combining orange juice (two tablespoons) and powdered turmeric (a pinch). Then apply this paste on your neck and face before bedtime. You can also rub it on the hands and legs. Rinse it off the next morning. It is recommended to do this every day.
- Alternatively, grind dried peels of orange into powder. Mix the powdered peels (one tablespoon) with plain yogurt (one tablespoon) to make a paste. Then apply the paste on the skin and keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off with water. This process will help lighten spots as well as other marks on the face. You should do this about once or twice one week.
5. Gram Flour
Looking for how to get lighter skin with natural ingredient, you cannot pass gram flour. Especially, it has various nutrients that can help maintain your skin very healthy. To use gram flour for lightening your skin, here are detailed instructions:
- Mix a little gram flour with water or rose water (a small amount) to form a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the face, hands, and legs.
- Leave it on till the paste dries. Finally, rinse it off with water.