Dark skin may be caused by environmental pollution, overexposure to the sun, a medical condition, stress, dry skin, etc. A lot of people work hard in order to achieve flawless and fair skin. Nowadays, the market has many skin-lightening lotions and creams. However, such products contain harmful chemicals and expensive, too. You can save some money and time by using natural remedies. This article reveals to you 33 easy ways on how to get lighter skin fast and naturally. This writing listed the best ways to get lighter skin from reliable sources. Nevertheless, it is only for the informational purpose and it is not aimed to give medical advice. Continue reading this writing to discover these 34 easy ways on how to get lighter skin in more detail!
33 Easy Ways On How To Get Lighter Skin Fast And Naturally
Seeking how to get lighter skin with natural ingredients, honey would rank among the best remedy for skin care. Honey acts as a moisturizing agent to help bleach skin. In addition, honey also contains antibacterial properties that can help acne scars and fade age spots as well. For the optimal results, what you need to do:
- First step is to apply pure honey to the face.
- Allow it on for several minutes and next rinse your face off with lukewarm water.
- This simple ways will help get rid of dead skin cells, making the skin appear fresher and brighter than ever before. You had better do this process once every day.
- Another option is to make a skin-lightening mask by combining 1 teaspoon each of lemon juice and honey, powdered milk (one tablespoon), and almond oil (one-half teaspoon).
- Mix them well and then apply it gently on your skin.
- Allow it on for about 10 to15 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. You had better follow this every other day.
The acidic property present in lemons acts as a natural bleaching agent for your skin and the powerful amount of vitamin C in them also encourages new cell growth. Plus, lemons contain antioxidants that are very effective and good for skin complexion. How to get lighter skin with lemon?
- Take freshly squeezed lemon juice and next immerse a cotton ball in it.
- Then apply it directly on the face.
- Alternatively, you can even apply one cut lemon directly over your affected skin and then keep this juice to stick to your skin. Allow it on for at least 1 hour and then rinse your face with water. You should do this once every day. This simple way will surely lighten the skin complexion. Furthermore, it may also prevent the development of scars on the face.
- Another tip is to mix lemon juice (three teaspoons) and turmeric powder or tomato juice (one teaspoon) to form a paste. Then apply this paste on your skin and allow it on for 30 minutes. Wash it off with water. It is recommended to do this once every day.
- Alternatively, you can mix together 1 teaspoon each of powdered milk, honey and lemon juice. Apply it on the skin and wait it on for at least 20 minutes before washing it off. You can do this every day or every other day.
Note: Make sure that there are no open wounds on the while using above methods. The acidic nature in lemon juice may cause pain in the open wounds.